All Tekskilled systems operate under partners’ or vendor’s initial evaluation licenses as paid support services. Tekskilled is a brand name operating under 3N Digital BV, a dutch registered company is an independent company. We are not part of SAP and are not affiliated with SAP AG in Germany or any other country. We do not compete with SAP in the business management software market.
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned on this website belong to their owners. We do not share or distribute any information collected on this website. All personal information is used for our internal reference or tax determination process.
What information do we collect
You can browse our website without providing any of your personal information. If you enroll or purchase our training courses, register for the webinar or if you want to know more about our training courses you may be required to share your personal information such as Name, e-mail address, telephone number, address & location. If you are enrolling for any of our training courses you need to enter your credit card, CVV & expiration date.
We never stored your credit card information in our system as it is processed by our payment gateway which uses Secure Encryption Technology(SSL). Your personal information is kept secure. Only authorized staff of this site have access to this information. Your information is never sold, exchanged, or disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
You can contact us if you notice that the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete. Please send us mail for the same.
What Information We Collect
We gather the following types of information about users through the Site:
- Information relating to your use of our Site.
- Personal Data is provided directly by you or via third parties.
We collect Personal Data that you provide to us when you register for an account, update or change information for your account, purchase products or Services, complete a survey, sign-up for email updates, participate in our newsletter, send us email messages, and/or participate in Content Offerings or other Services on our Site. We may use the Personal Data that you provide to respond to your questions, provide you with the specific Content Offering and/or Services you select, send you updates about Content Offerings or other Tekskilled events, and send you to email messages about Site maintenance or updates.
- Account Registration. If you register for an account on our Site, you may be required to provide us with certain Personal Data such as your name and email address, Mobile no, Address, and IP address. You may also voluntarily provide us with additional Personal Data.
- Tekskilled may offer you the ability to receive updates via email and mobile or post on portions of the Site only accessible to registered users. To subscribe to these Services, you may be required to provide us with Personal Data such as your name, mobile no, address, and email address.
- Participation in Content Offerings. Tekskilled offers users the opportunity to participate in Content Offerings on or through the Site. If you desire to participate in a Content Offering, you will be asked to provide us with certain information necessary to conduct such a Content Offering. This information may include, among other things, your name, mobile, address, and email address.
If you participate in a Content Offering, we may collect certain user-generated content, such as assignments you submit, peer-graded assignments, and peer-grading feedback. We also collect course data, such as responses to in-video quizzes, standalone quizzes, exams, and surveys. You should not include any Personal Data or other information of a personal or sensitive nature, whether relating to you or another person, on assignments, exams, or surveys, except for information required to participate in or submit such assignments, exams, or surveys.
- Identity Verification. Tekskilled may offer you the ability to verify your identity for select Services. To enroll for these Services, you may be required to provide us or our third-party identity verification vendor with Personal Data such as your name, address, date of birth, a headshot taken using a webcam, and a photo identification document. Additionally, if you apply for financial aid in connection with these Services, you may be required to provide information regarding your income.
- Communications with Tekskilled. We may receive Personal Data when you send us an email message or otherwise contact us.
- Third-Party Sites. We may receive Personal Data when you access or log in to a third-party site, e.g., Facebook, from our Sites. This may include the text and/or images of your Personal Data available from the third-party site.
- Surveys. We may receive Personal Data when you provide information in response to a survey operated by a Content Provider or us.
- Partner sites. Partner sites providing Content Offering-related tools and services to Tekskilled users may collect nonfinancial individual-level user data regarding the individual’s use of that partner site while the partner sites provide those services to Tekskilled. The partner sites may share that data with Tekskilled to improve our Services, the partner site’s services, and the individual’s educational experience. This data includes information such as the amount of time spent on the partner site and pages viewed.
- Third-Party Payment Processing. Tekskilled provides you with the ability to pay for Content Offerings and other Services using a credit card or other methods through a third-party payment processing service provider. Please note that our service provider – not Tekskilled – collects and processes your financial information.
How We Use the Information
- Information relating to your use of our Site.
We use information relating to your use of the Site to build higher quality, more useful Services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our users, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of our Site. We may also use this information to ensure the security of our Services and the Site.
- Personally Identifiable Information provided directly by you or via third parties.
Except as outlined in this Privacy Notice or as expressly agreed to by you, Tekskilled will not disclose any of your Personal Data. In addition to the other uses outlined in this Privacy Notice, we may disclose and otherwise use Personal Data as described below.
- Providing the Site and our Services. We use Personal Data that you provide to us to allow you to access and use the Site and to provide any information, products, or Services that you request from us.
- Technical support and security. We may use Personal Data to provide technical support to you, where required, and to ensure the security of our Services and the Site.
- We use Personal Data collected when you sign-up for our various email or update services to send you messages in connection with the Site or Content Offerings. We may also archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you, where we are legally entitled to do so.
- Participation in Content Offerings. We use the Personal Data that we collect from you when you participate in a Content Offering through the Site for processing purposes, including but not limited to tracking attendance, progress, and completion of the Content Offerings. We may also share your Personal Data and your performance in a given Content Offering with the instructor or instructors who taught it, with teaching assistants, or with other individuals designated by the instructor or instructors to assist with the creation, modification, or operation of the Content Offering, and with the Content Provider(s) with which they are affiliated. We may also use the information generated when taking a Content Offering or using the Services for predictive analysis of your performance in the Content Offerings. Also, we may archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you, where we are legally entitled to do so.
- Identity Verification. For Services that require identity verification, we may use the Personal Data that we collect for verifying your identity, and for authenticating that submissions made on the Site were made by you. This service may be provided through a third-party identity verification vendor. Your photo identification document will be deleted after the successful verification of your profile information.
- Communications with or from Tekskilled. When you send us an email message or otherwise contact us, we may use the information provided by you to respond to your communication and/or as described in this Privacy Notice. We may also archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you where we are legally entitled to do so. Where we send you emails, we may track the way that you interact with these emails (such as when you open an email or click on a link inside an email). We use this information to optimize and better tailor our communications to you.
- Communications with Tekskilled Business Partners. We may share your Data with Content Providers and other business partners of Tekskilled so that Content Providers and other business partners may share information about their products and services that may be of interest to you where they are legally entitled to do so.
- We may share general course data (including quiz or assignment submissions, grades, and newsletter), information about your activity on our Site, and demographic data from surveys operated by us with our Content Providers and other business partners so that our Content Providers and other business partners may use the data for research related to online education.
- Disclosure to Tekskilled Operations and Maintenance Contractors. We use various service providers, vendors, and contractors (collectively, “Contractors”) to assist us in providing our Services to you. Our Contractors may have limited access to your Personal Data in the course of providing their products or services to us so that we in turn can provide our Services to you. These Contractors may include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services, and/or content related to the operation and maintenance of the Site or the Content Offerings. Access to your Personal Data by these Contractors is limited to the information reasonably necessary for the Contractor to perform its limited function for us.
- Disclosure to Acquirers. Tekskilled may disclose and/or transfer your Personal Data to an acquirer, assignee, or other successor entity in connection with a sale, merger, or reorganization of all or substantially all of the equity, business, or assets of Tekskilled to which your Personal Data relates.
- e-Readers. If we receive any Personal Data related to the extent to which you use designated e-Readers or other devices to access Tekskilled materials, we may archive it, and use it for research, business, or other purposes.
Our course content is unique and designed by our experts. We do not use SAP-authorized training materials rather we have our own materials developed
All the content on this website is provided for the purpose of education & guidance only. The course content is regularly reviewed & is subject to change. Tekskilled reserves the right to modify the content without any notice.