Central Finance is a module that works with SAP S/4HANA and SAP Leonardo. It provides an integrated view of the whole enterprise financial system, including treasury, accounts receivable, sales and purchase, cash management, payment processing, and more.
SAP S/4 HANA is a modern financial application that offers enhanced functionality for managing core business operations. It allows you to align your organization’s financial objectives with business strategy and goals by providing flexible, highly efficient solutions that enable you to focus on your core business while maintaining full control over your finances.
That said, in the micro, there’s a lot more to SAP Central Finance and SAP S/4 HANA.
SAP Central Finance
SAP Central Finance enables you to create your own financial model and make it available to your users. The model can be used to determine the cost of capital, discount rate, cash flow, and other key factors in your business.
Here are some of the benefits of SAP Central Finance:
- Centralized accounting – You can track your business’s financial data from one centralized location. This makes it easy to access and manage your records. You can also make changes to your budgets and plan for future expenses in one place.
- Real-time tracking – SAP Central Finance offers powerful reporting tools that allow you to analyze data in real-time so you can make informed decisions about how best to run your business. You can see how much money you are making every month as well as how much money you need to make in order to stay afloat until next month’s sales figures come in.
- Easy-to-use – The user interface is easy to use, making it easy for you to understand what’s happening with your business. You don’t have to be an expert in accounting software to use it effectively.
- Reduce costs – With SAP Central Finance, you can reduce operating costs such as salaries, wages, and other expenses like electricity bills, etc. By using this module, you will get an idea about how much money is being spent on different projects and what amount can be saved by cutting down these expenses. This will allow you to do more with less resources which will lead to increased profits.
- Forecasts – It also helps you with cash flow forecasting, which enables you to predict future cash flows based on historical data. This gives you the ability to make informed decisions about how much money should be set aside in each department or division of your business.
SAP S/4HANA provides you with a user-friendly interface that integrates with your ERP system. This helps you to easily create and maintain your business processes, as well as automate processes that are repetitive or manual. The SAP S/4HANA software also gives you the ability to integrate third-party applications such as payment gateways and enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications.
Here are some of the benefits of SAP S/4HANA:
- Intelligent Business Operations – SAP S/4HANA takes care of all the complexities involved in managing your business processes with intelligence. This enables you to focus on what really matters — your customers — so that you can deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- Business agility – With SAP S/4HANA, you can create better value for your customers by increasing efficiency and reducing costs. It gives your company visibility into all its different processes, which means that you can respond faster to changing market conditions or customer needs.
- Optimized for cloud deployment – SAP S/4HANA allows businesses to run their operations in the cloud instead of on-premise servers. This allows businesses to optimize their IT infrastructure and reduce costs by using less hardware and fewer people to manage it all. It also gives companies access to innovative new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools that can help with decision-making in real-time.
- Save time and money – SAP S/4HANA provides you with a complete solution that can help you in saving time and money. With SAP S/4HANA, you will be able to develop a complete business solution faster and with less effort. You can also use it to reduce your total cost of ownership (TCO).This is because it integrates the entire SAP ecosystem, which includes both hardware and software components.
- Speed up your business processes – The integration of different systems into one platform has made it possible for companies to speed up their business processes. This means that they can make better decisions about their products, services, and sales easily. It is easy for users to find all relevant information about a product or service in one place, which reduces errors and helps them understand what is happening more easily.
Want to learn more?
Sign up for an online course to learn more about SAP Central Finance and SAP S/4 HANA. If you’re planning to get certified, get help from an experienced tutor and prepare thoroughly to ace this test.