SAP’s Central Finance for SAP S/4HANA is a single solution that replaces multiple reporting dashboards and structures in your organization. It allows you to create a common reporting structure for your entire enterprise by providing an enterprise-wide financial statement, account, tax, and management reports.
SAP S/4HANA Central Finance Training is a prime certification program that provides all the training and hands-on experience needed for aspiring professionals to run and maintain the SAP Central Financial modules.
The Basics and Benefits
Today, organizations are increasingly looking out for a centralized finance model to streamline their processes and improve their business. SAP’s innovative solution – SAP S/4HANA Central Finance – is designed to help meet these requirements.
SAP S/4HANA Central Finance helps you in establishing a common reporting platform for Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO). It enables you to determine a common chart of accounts and reporting structure.
The Central Finance solution allows you to set up SAP S/4HANA as an independent finance and controlling system. You can use it to consolidate data from different source systems into one central target system.
SAP S/4HANA Central Finance provides the scalability and flexibility needed for your business. It is a perfect solution for your growing business needs and is suitable for both large enterprises as well as small businesses.
It allows faster financial consolidation across multiple operating units, subsidiaries, and business units. The real-time analytics, embedded in the SAP Fiori user interface, help you to make informed business decisions quickly.
The Central Finance solution creates the following benefits:
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of multiple ERP systems and their IT Landscape.
- Data consolidation with real-time access to financial information.
- Central finance eliminates the need for complex and expensive data integrations, which results in reduced TCO and improved efficiency in operations.
- Single source of truth for all financial data and reduction of reconciliation efforts.
- Consistent Financials, Compliance, and Reporting across all regions, legal entities, and business units.
SAP Central Finance Course
The SAP S/4HANA Central Finance Training course allows you to gain an understanding of how this solution enables centralized processes for financial accounting (FI), management accounting (CO), and treasury management. You’ll also learn about the benefits that it offers, its integration scope, and how to use it as a central financial information hub (CFIN).
- Learn how SAP S/4HANA Central Finance reduces the effort required for reconciliation and reporting by eliminating duplicate data entries in separate accounting systems.
- Get a detailed overview of the integration options available for source systems, including enterprise resource planning (ERP), the SAP Business Warehouse application, third-party enterprise software, and other SAP solutions.
- Find out how to deploy the solution using a greenfield or brownfield approach.
- Gain knowledge about how to implement CFIN with or without replication into a single global chart of accounts (CoA).
SAP S/4HANA Central Finance training is designed for project team members, consultants, system administrators, and business process users who seek to understand SAP S/4HANA Central Finance.
SAP Central Finance Course Certification & What
After the successful completion of SAP S/4HANA Central Finance training, one can implement the knowledge in handling various processes including accounting, controlling, and financial planning & consolidation (FP&A) processes.
You will be able to successfully configure and deploy SAP S/4HANA Central Finance, utilize SAP Fiori apps, implement cash management functionality, automate the reconciliation of financial accounts, and do much more.
Owing to greater dependence on SAP modules, companies are looking for highly skilled specialists with SAP Central Finance Course Certification. So, if you’re certified, you can expect great career opportunities with a starting annual income of around $84,000.
So, find a good SAP Central Finance Course, go through the training, acquire the right skills, and enjoy job opportunities to build a high-flying career.